DIVERT referred as development of inter vehicular reliable telematic has developed in order to provide a art tool state to study the behavior of realistic and large scale vehicular sensor network. We ensure Divert Traffic Simulator projects to provide test bed for development and evaluation of distributed protocols under academic projects. We provide DIVERT as a setup over vector representation of road network of city. We determine DIVERT with map of other cities or regions follow open geospatial consortium specification.
Features of Divert Traffic Simulator:
We adopt following features based on science direct papers are:
- Parallel traffic simulation.
- Efficient communication and synchronization.
- Import map format such as tiger, opnestreet map, 2D, 3D visualization.
- Integrated framework for vehicular network simulation.
- Large scale simulation.
- Microscopic mobility model as JDM, GIPPS.
- Well designed C++ library easy to extend and integrate with other projects.
- Transparent bidirectional coupling among mobility and network components.
Models for Divert Traffic Simulator
We propose DIVERT model mainly for student project as:
DIVERT model are types of vehicles which circulate & communicate called sensors. We divide DIVERT in normal & large size vehicle associate mobility patterns to each. We determine mobile pattern by random initialization of attribute as braking, risk tolerance, accelerance & aggressiveness. We use simple two layer map and multi layer map in DIVERT for road network. We define level of abstraction with respect to physical communication channel and protocol architecture.
DIVERT system architecture:
We provide DIVERT system architecture for PhD projects in a detailed manner:
Traffic simulator DIVERTS:
- A sophisticated microscopic simulator based on intelligent driver model with validated mobility model. An open source simulator written in C++ permit for micro simulation with high degree realism.
- We provide NS3 as various protocol modules, real word integration and stable design to enhance sociability. It support parallel and distributed simulation for multiradio access interface and technologies.
We determine bidirectional coupling of realistic traffic & network simulator by extending DIVERT capabilities and NS3 simulator support. We extend NS3 mobility module to design a new mobility model for DIVERT mobility modes. We extend NS3 simulator with following methods as:
- On vehicle created.
- On vehicle removed.
Applications of Divert Traffic Simulator:
We developed more than 70+ Divert Traffic Simulator with following application are:
- Processing time.
- Safely application in mobility & network.