NS2 Simulation today, many kinds of network simulators available on market. Most of the computer networking projects develop with the help of network simulators like Ns2, and also Ns3 etc,.
Our organization offers simulation related projects for the engineering students and also Phd scholars also. Both computer science and also Electronic students using Ns2 simulation for their final year projects.
In general our development team has good knowledge in all type of latest simulation tools. Our experts are having deep knowledge in Ns2 concepts. Specifically, in past 7 years we are hiring the faculty who are reputed number of students in network simulation related fields.
Why Ns2 simulation?
- The real-systems are not available which is complex/costly or dangerous (eg: space simulations, and also flight simulations)
- The design alternatives (eg: different system configurations) also evaluated quickly.
- The complex functions for which closed form formulas or numerical techniques not available also evaluated.
Advantages of Ns2 simulation:
- Ns2 simulation is cheaper in sometimes.
- Sometimes it find bugs (in design) in advance manner.
- Generality: over analytic/numerical techniques it gives more generality.
- Detail: At arbitrary level system details also can be simulated.
Objective of Ns2 simulation
- Direct Measurement.
- The behavior/characteristics is affected when the user/system is disturbed.
- The simulation can be done only on completed running systems.
Analytical Methods: The model is available and is computationally efficient when it useful.
Most systems are complex and require highly complex mathematical models,Usually only steady state can be modeled in Ns2 simulation.
Ns2 simulation can give more detail than analytical modeling
The large design space is explored. It is very useful in that time.
The dynamic behavior can be studied.
Programmatic representation of system entities
Algorithmically, we know how bits and pieces of the system work
- Mathematically, we know possible for some bits
Implement these algorithms and let them interact
Two main types of simulation
- Discrete event
- Using random number generators are used in discrete points in time
- Continuous time
- Continuously, State changes can occur across time
- The number of packages is used in Ns2 simulation. E.g. OPNET (commercial), NS-2 (open source), OMNeT++
- Levels of detail
- E.g. packet level, flow level
- Numerical models
- Operational system
Programming a simulation
- Simulated Time: The simulated time is kept by the internal (to simulation program) variable.
- System “state”: The variables maintained by simulation program is defined as system “state”.
e.g., may track number (possibly order) of packets in queue, current value of retransmission timer
- Events: The system changes state when points in time
- Every event has associated with event time
e.g., the arrival of packet to queue, departure from queue precisely at these points in time that simulation must take action (change state and may cause new future events).
- An external environment causes the model for time between events (probabilistic).
Structure of Ns2 simulation
A list of future events are maintained and updated by the simulation programs: event list
Well defined set of events are maintained.
For every event: The simulated system actions, the updating of event list
Basics of using simulation
The Network topology, load, output files in Tcl Script are defined in Ns2 simulation.
Internally, C++ classes based on the tcl scripts are instantiated by Ns2 simulation
We can get the output is in form of trace files
In every year we are updates the new titles with new technology on network simulation which is used for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech students and Phd scholars.