STRAW Simulator is called as Streetrandom WayPoint mobility model. Random waypoint model simulation does not need require origin destination information. Straw involves in determining vehicle’s trajectory at each intersection. For Example (traffic control.speed limits and also multiple lanes).
Advantages of using Straw Simulator:
- Low Overhead.
- Easy to configure.
- And also in Loads free map data for entire US.
- Used for Route Management and Execution Component.
- Used for Road Segment on below categories
- And also in Average maximum speed.
- STRAW simulator is implemented as part of SWANS ( Scalable Wireless Ad-Hoc Network Simulator).
- More realistic appropriate details are available for Straw.
- Accurate network simulation and also intended for vehicular network is performed using simulator.
Initialization procedures of STRAW:
- Loads Road Segments, Names and also Shapes for Rectangular Region.
- Nodes placed on rabndom streets and also lanes.
Mobility Types in STRAW-Simulator:
- Intra Segment Mobility supports car-following model, cruising speed and also acceleration/deceleration.
- Inter Segment Mobility supports timed stoplights, stop signs and also highway merge.
Future Process of STRAW-Simulator:
- Provision of effective mobility aware communication protocols.
- Content distribution on VANET.
- Middleware for VANET applications.
- Minimizing bandwidth also based on peering links with deflection in named data networking
- Fast enlarging a BitTorrent Swarm via social networking
Optical networking research in Europe
- An architectural view of service overlay networking platform also for future user-centric networking
- RDAI: Router-Based Data Aggregates Identification Mechanism also for Named Data Networking
- Scalable lunar surface networks and also adaptive orbit access
- An End-to-End Solution also to Scalable Unstructured P2P Networking
STRAW-Simulator Project Topics
- Fast name lookup also intended for Named Data Networking
- Ultra high-speed networking solution: Fibre Channel Architecture and its implementation
- The utilization of Social Networking Service and Japanese manga in strategic user generated design
- 160-Gb/s optical networking: a prospective techno-economical analysis
- Industrial and building networking for automation: a laboratory-based course for every E&C engineering department
- An 800 Mb/s physical layer LSI with hybrid port architecture for consumer electronics networking
- Simulation Environment also for Autonomic Cooperative Networking in Indoor Scenario
- Analysis of CSMA/CA protocol also for wireless networking of ATM multiservice applications
- Analyzing Privacy Designs of Mobile Social Networking Applications
- IEEE 802.15.4 Simulation Module in Network Simulator GTNetS
- Inter-Chunk Popularity-Based Edge-First Caching in Content-Centric Networking adaptive mobile multimedia networks
- Topology-based data dissemination approaches for large scale data centric networking architecture
- Reliable multicast data delivery also used for military networking
- Different implementation of network level in embedded networking with QoS