TinyOS Simulator projects is designed for embedded sensor network which is an open source operating system and also network simulator. It composed of component based programming model to design nesC which evolve Tiny OS programming.
We also try to re implement TinyOS in new programming language. We develop many event driven applications in Tiny OS and it not only described as an operating system, it also a framework. It also acts as framework for embedded systems and also group of components are enable to build application into other application.
We also adopt the features of TinyOS in final year project are:
- Event driven OS.
- Completely non blocking.
- Tasks are non preemptive and also run in FIFO order.
- Specially designed for WSN.
- Tiny OS code is statically linked.
- And also Programs are built of software components.
TinyOS Simulator Requirement:
In M.E projects, we also require following parameters to simulate TinyOS. They are given as:
We also handle large network with various nodes in a wide range of configuration. We can deploy these network approximately about 850 nodes.
We also ensure an interaction among all systems as possible and capture accurate behavior at wide range level.
We also capture the network behavior at fine grain.
In ensures the bridge gap among algorithm and also implementation which permit developer to test, verify code that run on real hardware.
Components of TinyOS simulator in NesC:
TinyOS simulator is coded by C language which is a component based applications. We also provide components for TinyOS are modules and configuration which deployed in students project are:-
Module provides application code and ensures several interfaces.
We use configuration also to assemble various components and link the interfaces which is provided by others.
Architecture of TinyOS simulator in WSN:
Based on Springer papers, we implement TinyOS architecture in WSN by component based model and also event based model.
- Component based model:
- By clean interface we integrate simple function into components.
- Using complex components and we have also implement composing components.
- Event based model:
We also can interact with outside using an event. They are:
- External Events: message event and clock event.
- Internet Events: Triggered by external events.
Models for TinyOS Simulator:
We provide various models for TinyOS simulator and described as follows;
We use parameters are:
- Static memory allocation.
- Local variables.
- and also Global variables.
We consider the processes are:
- And also Power aware two level scheduling.
- Separate construction.
- Modules construction.
- And also Composition configuration.
- Use and also provide bidirectional interfaces.
- Call and also implement signal handle events and commands.
- TinyOS network stack handle media
- Access control and single hop packet transmission.
Application of TinyOS Simulator Projects:
We have depolyed and we 70+ TinyOS Simulator projects listed the applications are:
- Transparent Base (apps/Transparent Base)
- Generic Base (apps / generic Base).
- To Base ( apps / To base)