TraNS Simulator Projects refer as traffic and network simulation environment is simulation environments which integrate both traffic and network simulators. We also offer based on Springer papers to build realistic simulation for vehicular adhoc networks. Trans referred as GUI tool which incorporate traffic and network simulators.
And then We permit to exchange information in VANET to utilize Vehicle behavior in mobility model. We implement TraNS Simulator Projects using java and C++ languages and also works under both Linux and windows OS.
Feature of TraNS simulator:
- Google earth visualization.
- Generation of mobility trace from tiger for NS2.
- Develop framework for VANET applications.
- Large scale simulation.
- Random and flow based vehicle route generation.
- Sumo and NS2 coupling by TraCI.
- Map cropping and speed rescaling.
- Road danger warning and dynamic reroute to use VANET applications
- And also Possibility to simulate Road traffic events.
We also provide various modes of operation in TraNS Simulator Projects for academic projects and each addressed a specific requirement. There also given as:
Network Centric Mode: We use network centric mode to evaluate realistic node mobility, VANET communication which do not affect the real time node mobility.
Components of Network Centric Mode:
We also use the following component to implement network centric mode.
- Traffic simulator ensures output as Road network map and dump file contain all vehicle mobility related information. Parser convert dump file into a format which is accepted by network simulator.
- Parser locates among road traffic simulator and network simulator.
- TraNs generate mobility trace which used by JiST / swans simulators.
Application Centric Mode:
- We use application centric mode to evaluate VANET applications which utilize node mobility in real time during traffic simulation.
- And also We implement this mode to perform full blown evaluation of VANET applications.
- Consequently We provide safety application such as collision avoidance, abrupt braking.
Approach of Application Centric Mode:
- We use this approach to couple interface for road traffic interlink and network simulators called TraCI.
- TraCI use mobility commands such as change lane, stop, and also in change speed to manipulate and vehicle mobility.
- We guide and support student to deploy this model in an efficient way. and We implement this modeler which is powerful and versatile traffic simulation for traffic plan and modeling tasks.
- Consequently We can compute traffic flow dynamics, traffic signals and its operation and overall network performance
Application of TraNS Simulator Projects:
We also adopt and implemented TraNs in more than 80+ projects and we listed the applications are:
- Data Transfer.
- Public Safety.
- and also in Traffic Information.
|TraNS Simulator Topics|
|An Ultrasonic-Adaptive Beamforming Method and also Its Application for Trans-skull Imaging of Certain Types of Head Injuries; and also Part I: Transmission Mode|
|Magnetic Design Aspects also for all of the Trans-Rotary Magnetic Gear|
|Single-phase also in safe commutation trans-Z-source AC–AC converter|
|Design of an Electric Machine Integrated with also Trans-Rotary Magnetic Gear|
|“24 hours of innovation”: A trans-pyrenean challenge also in initiative|
|2015 IEEE TraNS Simulator Project Topics|