- WDM deployment in the local exchange network.
- Universal Personal Networking.
- Optical networking trends and evolution.
- Performance of probabilistic caching and cache replacement policies for Content-Centric Networks.
- Green Networking With Packet Processing Engines: Modeling and Optimization.
- Why we still don’t know how to simulate networks.
- A compound document framework for multimedia networking.
- Information Centric Networks for Parallel Processing in the Datacenter.
Network Veins Simulator Projects.
- Ethics in Social Networking: A Framework for Evaluating Online Information Disclosure.
- Structure of Dictionary Entries of Bangla morphemes for morphological rule generation for Universal Networking Language.
- Integrated Wireless Networking Architecture for Maritime Communications.
- Criticality of large delay tolerant networks via directed continuum percolation in space-time.
- Differentiated services provision in a converged DVB/IP networking environment.
- Motivation – networking – cooperation the Cisco Networking Academy Program from Hungary.
- Improved Multi-Path AODV Protocols for Real-Time Video Transport over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Message management in home networking based on XML.
- Software defined radio wideband networking QoS test bed.
- Cisco Networking Academy Learning Technologies Integration into the National Academic Standardised Study Programme.
IEEE Veins Omnet++ Simulation Projects.
- IEEE Standard Environmental and Testing Requirements for Communications Networking Devices Installed in Electric Power Substations – Redline.
- Impact of optical networking on paradigm shift in telecommunications infrastructure development
Signs of recovery in the optical networking arena.
- The Trajectory Exposure Problem in Location-Aware Mobile Networking.
- Named Data Networking: A natural design for data collection in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Next-Generation Applications on Cellular Networks: Trends, Challenges, and SolutionsOn the applicability of Architecture Description Languages to future internet networking environments.
- Multimedia communication and its impact on photonic networking.
- Using web-based and social networking technologies to disseminate coastal hazard mitigation information within the Pacific Northwest component of the Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS).
- Stumbl: Using Facebook to collect rich datasets for opportunistic networking research.