Groove Net Simulator Projects an open source hybrid simulator which integrate mobility simulator and network. We offer Groove Net Simulator projects to simulate communication among vehicles. It has the capability to load a real street map form Tiger / Line database. Multiple broadcast messages are supported to mention the vehicle position for neighbor, vehicle emergency and also warning message based on priority. Various modes such as driver mode, simulation mode, playback mode, hybrid simulation mode and also test generation mode are supported by us and also handled in groove net projects. It allow multiple network interface, GPS and event triggered are ensured by this projects. Most M.E students develop GrooveNet projects as final year projects.
Groove Net Requirement:
We support the requirements are:
Linux Operating System:
- SUSE for Linux distribution.
- Linux kernel required.
- And also in Latest version developed by ubuntu.
Qt Graphics Library: It need Qt 3.X graphic library.
Types of GrooveNet:
We support the type of simulated nodes in our academic projects are:
- Mobile gateway capable for vehicle to vehicle (V2V) and also vehicle to infrastructure (V2I)
- Fixed infrastructure nodes.
- Vehicles are capable also for short range communication channels.
Hybrid Emulator GrooveNet:
We implement grooveNet as simulator and testbed for on-road experiment. We use network policy and frame type in both mode. Output data received by in three forms as visualization vehicle location, vehicle information are written in one (or) more log files, and also packet transmitted over interfaces for real vehicle interaction.
GrooveNet Simulator Mode:
We use for the following components for Groovenet simulation are simulator, vehicle network emulator, network device interfaces and also VOD. We created 90 projects in Groove Net Simulator Projects with following components by our technical team members.
GrooveNet composed of
- Model life cycle.
- Network abstraction layer.
- Network visualization.
- And also in Modular architecture.
GrooveNet on Road Test Bed and Hybrid Mode:
We use following vehicles to implement GrooveNet testbed based on Science direct papers. They are:
- EVDO cellular Interface.
- Headset for voice communication among vehicles.
- Linux also based laptop running grooveNet.
- Dense also based DSRC interface with magnetic mount antenna.
Model for Vehicular Network in GrooveNet:
We use the model to implement GrooveNet in college student projects are:
- Adaptive Rebroadcast Model.
- Graphical Street Map Topology.
- Mobility Model.
- Vehicle, Mobile Gateway and also Infrastructure Models.
- Trip Models.
- And also in Communication Models.
Benefits of GrooveNet:
We adopt the benefits of GrooveNet in our projects are:
- Rebroadcast algorithm and also packet format are used.
- Extensible modular design for network application, security, link and also routing protocols.
- Enable rapid protocol to design and also evaluate with real world traffic pattern and wireless channels.