Qualnet Projects ensure fast, scalable and also hi-fidelity network model software. We offer with very efficient and also cost effective new network simulator applications. And We implement Qualnet Projects in various operating systems such as Linux, windows, Mac OS X, and also sun solaries and support parallel computing environments.
We provide qualnet with high detailed modules and extended with user defined modules. So We support Qualnet with graphic tool to design, run and analyze simulation situation. Also We developed more than 100+ with various network models to predict network protocol performance by simulation and emulation.
Wireless Ad-hoc Network in Qualnet Projects:
We also implement Wireless Ad hoc Network in Qulanet projects
- Self configured network node connected also by wireless link to form random topology.
- Use wireless transmission also for communication.
- Wireless Ad hoc Network referred as Mobile Ad hoc network (or) Mobile mesh network.
- Group of wireless mobile host form also temporary network.
- Quality deployed and also eliminated anywhere by infrastructure set up complexity.
Ad-hoc Networking Category: We also categorize wireless Ad hoc Network Routing Protocol based on IEEE papers into following two types as
Proactive Routing Protocols:
We denote the protocols available for Ad hoc network
- CGSR and also IARP.
Reactive Routing Protocols:
We denoted the reactive routing protocols
- and also DYMO.
Hybrid Routing Protocols:
We mention the available protocols
- and also ZRP.
Ad Hoc Mobility Model in Qualnet:
We also define mobility model as node movement pattern in Ad hoc Network.
Types of Mobility Model:
We also categorize mobility model as
- Entity (or) individual mobility model:
We describe the types of entity mobility models are:
- Random direction.
- In-Random waypoint.
- Random Walk.
- And also Group Mobility Model:
We mention the various group mobility models are:
- Pursue model.
- Exponential correlated Random model.
- Reference point group also in mobility model.
- Nomadic community model.
- And also Column mobility model.
Wireless Ad-Hoc Network Routing: Routing is defined as selecting network path along which to send data packets.
The routing protocol is given as:
- Ad Hoc on Demand Distance Vector.
- Optimize Link State Routing Protocol.
- And also in Zone Routing Protocol.
Ad Hoc Network Simulation:
We implement Ad hoc simulation as:
- Mobility Model:
We also use mobility model as random waypoint mobility model and group mobility model.
- Data Traffic Model:
We also implement data traffic model as with constant Bit rate and variable Bit rate.
Simulation Setup: We implement simulation by:
- Traffic source constant Bit rate.
- Variable Bit rate.
- User datagram protocol.
Wireless Ad Hoc Network Applications:
We implement wireless Ad hoc Network for student’s projects and we mentioned the applications are:
- Commercial Use.
- Military Operations.
- Emergence Disaster Relief.
- Reliable Communication.
- Community Networking.