- KOMPICS are a message passing component model for building distributed systems
- Protocols are programmed as an event driven components.
- Components of Kompics are reactive state machines
- This framework contains reusable components
- Nile store is developed by using kompics.
- It is a secure and fault tolerant distributed storage system
- In Nilestore users can store their data securely
- In multiple areas it can be stored for increase accessibility of data.
- It also limits the data lose due to link failure
There are three main node types in Nilestore which are,
- It is a main node in Nilestore
- It offers functionalities of a distributed storage system.
- It allows users to put/get files into/from the grid.
- It is an entry point of new peers
- It is used to discover already existing peers
- It is like a server
- It collects all the data from all the peers
- Simulator is a type of node in Nilestore
- It creates a small-scale Nilestore grid in one java process
<name>SICS Release Repository</name>
<name>SICS Snapshot Repository</name>