KOMPICS is a message passing component model also for building distributed systems. In that process of the Protocols are programmed as an event driven components.
- Components of Kompics are also in reactive state machines
- This framework contains reusable components
- Nile store is also developed by using kompics.
- It is a secure and also fault tolerant distributed storage system
- In Nilestore users can also store their data securely
- And also in multiple areas other it can be also stored for increase accessibility of data.
- It also limits the data lose due to link failure
There are three main node types in Nilestore which are,
- And also Bootstrap
- It is a main node
- And It also offers functionalities of a distributed storage system.
- Also It allows users to put/get files into/from the grid.
- It is an entry point of also new peers
- And It is also used to discover already existing peers
- It is like a server
- And It also collects all the data from all the peers
- Simulator is also a type of node in Nilestore
- And It creates also a small-scale Nilestore grid in one java process
<name>SICS Release also Repository</name>
<name>SICS Snapshot Repository</name>