We provide QUALNET zigbee projects which is an extension tool for various network and simulation projects. Thesis in QUALNET ensures to create new network design with animated model and analyze the model with result. We mention QUALNET as network simulator and model software to compute a network performance by simulation and emulation. By emulation and simulation we reproduce unfavorable network condition in control and repeatable lab setting. We developed 80 QUALNET thesis with an optimistic result by comparing various algorithm and protocol performance. We use Graphical User Interface to simulate design, model, analysis, execution and animation.
Zigbee Routing Protocol in WSN:
We use Zigbee to share information which is a low cost, low power consumption wireless personal area network. We implemented Wireless sensor network applications in M.Tech projects are given as:
- Medical Sensor Application.
- Home/ Building Automation.
- Emergency and Disaster Response.
- Industrial Controls.
- Entertainment and Toys.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Security, Location and Asset Tracking.
- Environmental and Health Monitoring.
We provide Zigbee architecture with various topologies is:
We implement mesh which has strong robustness, reliability and flexible for sensor networks.
This topology is the most common computer network topology.
We use following protocols in wireless network to develop academic projects are:
- Dynamic Source Routing (DSR).
- Adhoc on Demand Distance Vector (AODV).
Wireless Adhoc Network Model:
For student projects, we categorize model into following types are:
We use this model to characterize batteries and predict behavior under various conditions such as:
- Linear Model.
- Precise Service Life Estimators.
- Precise Residual Life Estimators.
Radio Energy Model:
We implement this model to configure parameters such as electric current load consumed in transmit, idle, receive and sleep models. Different types are given as:
- Generic Radio Energy Model.
- Mica Motes Radio Energy Model.
- Radio Specific Energy Model.
We use this model to account large scale attenuation signal based on distance and model type given as:
- Fading Model.
- Free Space Model.
- Log Normal Shadowing Model.
We support QUALNET with following types of antenna model are:
- Switched Beam Antenna Model.
- Omni Directional Antenna Model.
We use mobility model sensor node as dynamic and pan coordinator. We simulate following types of mobility model are:
- Random Way Point Mobility Model.
- Group Mobility Model.
- File- Based Mobility Model.
Zigbee Advantages in QUALNET:
We support and developed Springer based projects and we attain following advantages in QUALNET are:
- Long Battery Life.
- Reliable Self Configuration.
- Used Globally.
- Support Large Number of Nodes.
- Secure System.
- Low Cost Software.
- Easy to Deploy.