Qualnet Zigbee Projects which is an extension tool for various network and also simulation projects. Thesis in QUALNET ensures to create new network design with animated model and also analyze the model with result. We mention QUALNET as network simulator and also model software to compute a network performance by simulation and emulation.
By emulation and simulation we also reproduce unfavorable network condition in control and repeatable lab setting. We also develope 80 QUALNET thesis with an optimistic result by comparing various algorithm and protocol performance. And also We use Graphical User Interface to simulate design, model, analysis, execution and also animation.
Zigbee Routing Protocol in WSN:
We use Zigbee to share information which is a low cost, low power consumption wireless personal area network. In that We implemented Wireless sensor network applications in M.Tech projects given as:
- Medical Sensor Application.
- Home/ Building Automation.
- Emergency and also Disaster Response.
- Industrial Controls.
- Entertainment and also Toys.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Security, Location and also Asset Tracking.
- Environmental and also Health Monitoring.
We provide Zigbee architecture with various topologies is:
We implement mesh which has strong robustness, reliability and flexible for sensor networks.
This topology is the most common computer network topology.
We also use following protocols in wireless network to develop academic projects are:
- Dynamic Source Routing (DSR).
- Adhoc on Demand Distance Vector (AODV).
Wireless Adhoc Network Model:
For student projects, we also categorize model into following types are:
We also use this model to characterize batteries and predict behavior under various conditions such as:
- Linear Model.
- Precise Service Life Estimators.
- And also in Precise Residual Life Estimators.
Radio Energy Model:
We also implement this model to configure parameters such as electric current load consumed in transmit, idle, receive and also sleep models. Different types given as:
- Generic Radio Energy Model.
- Mica Motes Radio Energy Model.
- and also Radio Specific Energy Model.
We also use this model to account large scale attenuation signal based on distance and model type given as:
- Fading Model.
- Free Space Model.
- and also Log Normal Shadowing Model.
We support QUALNET with following types of antenna model are:
- Switched Beam Antenna Model.
- And also Omni Directional Antenna Model.
We also use mobility model sensor node as dynamic and pan coordinator. We simulate following types of mobility model are:
- Random Way Point Mobility Model.
- Group Mobility Model.
- File- Based Mobility Model.
Zigbee Advantages in QUALNET:
We also support and developed Springer based projects and we attain following advantages in QUALNET zigbee projects:
- Long Battery Life.
- Reliable Self Configuration.
- Used Globally.
- Support Large Number of Nodes.
- Secure System.
- Low Cost Software.
- And also Easy to Deploy.